Monday, August 13, 2018

Black Girl, 11, Tasered by Police

Girl of 11 Tasered by Police
A girl of 11 was tasered by an off-duty police officer in Cincinnati, OH.  

Go here to read more.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we need to change this situation.  And we can.  So tired of reading and hearing about these stories.  Tired of having my heart broken.  I am sure you are, too.  

Here's another one:  

Florida Cop Handcuffs 11-Year-Old Boy.   

How is this any different to what they were doing to us in slavery?  

We MUST change this situation.  And we can!  

And let's remember that this is an INTERNATIONAL problem.  Go here to read my blog about the Death of Kevin Clarke

We need to work together to sort out this problem.  And we can!  

My work focuses on solutions,  Let's talk about solutions.  Go here for 8 Books about Nonviolent Communication (NVC).  

Plus go here for more NVC resources.    

Please leave your comments below, and please share this with your networks.  Thanks.  

No comments: