Monday, December 16, 2019

How to Have an AMAZING Year in 2020

As you may know, my book, Success Strategies for Black People, contains loads of practical methods to bring about positive change in your life.

I wrote this book specifically for Black people, i.e people of African heritage.  I talk about universal methods from which we can bring about positive change.  At the time, I was passionate about this work - and I still am.

What I realize now, in hindsight, is that I wrote the book as a response to the trend I see among Black people - waiting for others to rescue us.

Don't get me wrong, Harriet Tubman is a great shero of mine.  She has been my inspiration for many years, since I was a young child.  And she did a lot of rescuing.  Harriet Tubman was an amazing woman. And we have a lot to learn from our ancestors, the great leaders who came before us, like Harriet Tubman. 

We have to rescue ourselves.  And positive change starts within, it starts with the individual.  Harriet only helped other people escape from the plantation after she gained her own freedom.  And she knew that some people are more afraid of freedom than of slavery. 

Positive change begins within.  It begins with self.  And once we have liberated ourselves, we can help to liberate others in our families and in our communities. 

We have enormous power, but we don't use the power we have.  For more about this, see:  How to Get Clear, Precise Answers

If you seriously want to make positive changes for yourself, and/or for others, buy a copy of Success Strategies for Black People.  It can help you change your life.

Go here for more African American holiday shopping

And have a AMAZING year in 2020!   

Please share this with anyone who can benefit from it. 







No comments: