Spoiler alert: The stock market will recover. As it has many times before.
He is probably right.
He also says only 1% of people will catch the coronavirus. Here's why I don't agree:
- If someone coughs or sneezes, the droplets remain in the air for THREE HOURS;
- the droplets can remain on a surface for several days;
- the virus is so small it can fit through minute gasps in a face mask;
- mass testing is not being done in the U.S. or the UK, therefore we are not monitoring how many people have the virus, or where they are;
- healthcare workers are not being tested so they may be infecting others.
I could go on, but I'm not tryng to depress you.
I reckon pretty much everyone will get it. But most people will have only mild symptoms, so it's nothing to worry about unless you have underlying health issues - like me - or are aged over 80.
Anyway, please watch the video above, see what you think, comment below and please share.
See also: Coronavirus Lockdown Humour.
I am posting content about health and healing, bolstering your immune system building and stuff to make you smile. For more great content, go here to join my online group, The Key to Everything.
Stay safe. Stay well.