Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Black People Have Higher Student Debt

As Dr. Boyce Watkins has explained, Black people are likely to have morestudent debt than their white counterparts. Students from our communities are more likely to take out student loans, and their student loans tend to be higher.

As I said in my recent blog post, Millennials Will Die in Debt, my ebook Shaking the Money Tree contains proven, effective methods for raising funding for your education. The experts I interviewed in Shaking the Money Tree explain step-by-step how to raise the money you need. One of my interviewees, Derek Hayes, had raised $500,000 for his fellow students at the time I interviewed him – I am sure he has raised much more than that by now.

See also: Say "No" to Student Debt, where you can download my free report. 

Download Shaking the Money Tree today – it can save you thousands.

Here's to your success!


No comments: