Monday, August 10, 2020

How Can We Create a Peaceful World? Part 5

The Female Solution

If you have been following this series, you know I was not particularly happy with how Part 4 went.  However, I really enjoyed Part 5, and I think you will, too. 

In the first half, I spoke with Dawn Williams of Black Women for Positive Change. She told us about the Week of Nonviolence events from previous years, plus plans for this year.  Go here to listen.   

In the second half, Naimah Latif, Executive Producer of The Female Solution, told us about the forthcoming Global Peace Summit which will be held at the end of this month.  I am very excited about this and invite you to take part.  Go here to listen

Go here for more about the Blogging Carnival for Nonviolence 2020 and how you can submit your blog post. 

Please share this with your networks and please leave your comments below.  Thanks.






No comments: