Thursday, January 08, 2009

Celebrating Barack Obama

People all over the world are still celebrating Obama's victory.

His picture is on the covers of Essence and GQ.

Ebony have devoted their entire issue to him as their first-ever "Person of the Year".

And Pride, a UK Black women's magazine, feature Barack, Michelle and their girls on the cover.

To read the rest of this article, please visit:

http://www.squidoo.com/Celebrating-Obama

Here is a list of some of my other recent Obama blogs:

Polling Day

I went to the doctor's this morning and he said, "Make sure you get it right this time. I've emailed all my American friends and told them to get it right this time." He also said, "It would have made a huge difference if Al Gore had won". And he is a white Englishman.

Happy Birthday, America!


This truly is a new day. A new dawn. On a level, I realise, I never thought I would see this in my lifetime. A Black man in the White House. Now anything is possible. Whole new possibilities have opened up. Things that were not conceivable yesterday can happen now. I felt like this when apartheid ended in South Africa and Nelson Mandela was elected. I feel it even more strongly now.

I Keep Crying – Great Post-Election Videos

Message from President Obama

It is so important for us as people of African heritage to celebrate our successes. To read my article, "Do You Think Like a Success", visit
http://www.squidoo.com/Do-You-Think-Like-a-Success

Have a great day!



No comments: