Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Book Marketing Genius: Sell More Books


I did this interview on Black Folks Hot Spots a couple of years ago and basically forgot about it.  In this interview, I mentioned my forthcoming ebook,Sell More Books.  I was waiting till I pubished the ebook before I shared this video.

Well, my ebook is out.  It's called Book Marketing Genius and, at the moment, it's still free.  It's still a work in progress, and your feedback is vital to completing the book.  You can download it here.  

Book Marketing Genius is a workbook which outlines a practical program to help you market your books.  It can help you to produce your books as well.  The marketing process begins BEFORE you finish your book. 

Do you want to 
  • help more people?  
  • reach more readers?  
  • grow your audience?  
  • increase your sales?  

Do you want to sell more books?

If the answer to these questions is "Yes", then please download Book Marketing Genius now. 

Plus go here to join my group, Book Marketing and Financing, where I will continue to add more resources. 

Remember, Book Marketing Genius is a PRACTICAL workbook.  You can't just read it, you have to DO what it says.  And I really want your feedback, so please let me know your results.  


Please share this with your networks, and please leave your comments below.  Thanks. 



No comments: