Thursday, January 08, 2015

Je Suis Charlie

Parliamentary members and staff Je Suis Charlie
I am in floods of tears as I am reading about the Charlie Hebdo shootings.  After all these millennia, can human beings still not find any other way to resolve difficulties apart from shooting each other and blowing each other up? 

Actually, we have.  Those of us who are committed to nonviolence appear to be in the minority, but that has to change or else the whole species is at risk of extinction.  I mean this very seriously. 

Nonviolent Communication gives us skills to relate to, and interact with, each other in a way that addresses everybody's needs.  We can connect and communicate from the heart, and from our commitment to life, to life force energy. 

I am leading an NVC session on Monday.  I hope you will join us.  Click here for more details

I have blogged a lot about NVC on this blog and this one, so please search for more info.

Peace be with you.




No comments: